2014 Board of Directors Elections
It's election season, and nominations have been received for the three director positions that will be seated in January. We're excited to have a strong slate of six candidates to present to the membership for consideration.
The following are the nominees (click here to read their profiles):
- Sean Caffrey, Treasurer, NEMSMA Board of Directors, EMS Programs Manager for the Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Colorado
- Vince Robbins, Secretary, NEMSMA Board of Directors, President & Chief Executive Officer, MONOC, New Jersey
- Frank Mineo, Deputy Chief (ret.), New York City Fire Department/EMS Bureau, New York, New York
- Michael Poynter, Executive Director, Kentucky Board of Emergency Medical Services, Lexington, Kentucky
- Kurt Vogel, Fire and EMS Chief, Sterling, Colorado
- Robert Ziegler, President, Emergency Resource Management, Portland, Connecticut
To vote, click here for the ballot.
You will need your membership number and email address to complete the ballot. If you do not know your membership email, please check your email, or call or email the office: info@NEMSMA.org or 760-632-7375.
Elections will close at 5 pm PST on Friday, December 20.
Special Announcement: NEMSMA Board Convenes for Strategic Planning
Click here to download and read the letter from Mike Touchstone, President-Elect & Vince Robbins, NEMSMA Secretary.
OFFICAL COMMENTS ON THE INNOVATION OPPORTUNITIES FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
Click here to download and read the position statement.
NEMSMA 2013 Membership Report
NEMSMA recently held its Annual Meeting at Pinnacle EMS Leadership Forum on Tuesday, August 6th, there were more than 80 people in attendance. If you were unable to attend, you can download the membership report here.